It's one of my resolution for 2011, but it doesn't mean I want to be egoistic person
I want to live my life with others or maybe...someone, there I think I'll find the fullest of my life. And to achieve that, I'm trying to do my best in anything...for myself and for anyone who needs me(or someone that I think needs me). Even though all this time, all I've been doing seems to be pointless and all ended in vain, but, I won't be discouraged. I'll take that as a lesson for me, to encourage me to be better and better person day by day... That also what God wanted me to be in the beginning.
And although, some people around me often preach me by saying "prioritize yourself first, others can wait" but I do not believe that. From what I've been kept as my life value, Everything you do won't do nothing, karma really exist, so how you treat someone, bad or good, that's how you'll be treated next.
But life is NOT a disney movies, everything not always have good endings, so... yeah... if it's what really happen to me, I'll accept that and keep hoping for the better next time, when I'm doing better also...
Oh well, I think I have written enough, back to IS...haha
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar