Rabu, 29 September 2010
Morning Musume - Seishun Collection (Close-up Ver.)(Karaoke SUB)
Yet another subbed japanese music video, this time from morning musume... girl group consist of 8 cute and pretty girl...(all of them is my "bini" <<< told by my highschool friends --'')... In the fact i do love them, their beauty is somewhat pure and if it possible i want to have a wife just like one of them(especially Tanaka Reina-chan~)
I really want to see their concert sometime (hopefully they all come to Indonesia coz' I already sign a petition from indonesian morning musume fans, so they better read and fulfill the demand of their fans...T_T ). Either way I'll just "visit" them @ Japan if I have time and of course...money...huaaaa....
Enough small talk, this is the download link
DOWNLOAD
ENJOY THEIR CUTE FACE (and of course their song =p)
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar